The first week of school was crazy. We started out living in one house and at the end of the week we were living in another. This is the first day of school in our old house. The awful thing is, I thought school started a whole week later. I had been working on painting and getting carpet in the new house the week before.We were scrambling to get clothes and shoes and hair cuts the Saturday before because of my mistake.
The first week of school was crazy. We started out living in one house and at the end of the week we were living in another. This is the first day of school in our old house. The awful thing is, I thought school started a whole week later. I had been working on painting and getting carpet in the new house the week before.We were scrambling to get clothes and shoes and hair cuts the Saturday before because of my mistake.
Comments