This year I was in charge of the Young Women's New Beginnings program. My theme was spotlight and the red carpet. I took each of the girls who would be entering into YW this year out for a photo shoot and then we spotlighted them at the program and displayed their photo shoot pictures. I had so much fun putting this together. I was glad I was able to get a real spotlight from our church stage to decorate. They were throwing it out and I salvaged it. The three photo shoot posts under this are the girls' photo shoot pictures.
This year I was in charge of the Young Women's New Beginnings program. My theme was spotlight and the red carpet. I took each of the girls who would be entering into YW this year out for a photo shoot and then we spotlighted them at the program and displayed their photo shoot pictures. I had so much fun putting this together. I was glad I was able to get a real spotlight from our church stage to decorate. They were throwing it out and I salvaged it. The three photo shoot posts under this are the girls' photo shoot pictures.
Comments