Skip to main content

Not that great.

vomit, diarrhea, dumped out vitamin c soaking in melted ice cube trays, peanuts and raisins all over the floor, every toy bucket dumped out, exploded diaper at Whataburger, locked out of the house by Taylor who was on the inside. It was a great day.

I need to go read Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians in the tub.

Or cut Josh's hair and clean up the messes?

Comments

Brittney said…
I pick READ!...there will always be messes to clen up! :)
I say lock yourself in the bathroom and soak in the tub and forget about the messes until tomorrow.
Juliekins said…
Well, I cut Josh's hair and cleaned up some of the mess, but the tub hasn't been cleaned in, oh, I don't think I will reveal how long. So maybe pjs and bed and book!
Laura said…
Hope the day ended up better for you, and that tomorrow is NOTHING like it!!!
Janine said…
I am definitely one who chooses denial. You are a stronger woman than I!
Kelly said…
I'm glad I'm not alone. Hope your day is good today! Lets video chat sometime soon!

Popular posts from this blog

And now for the verdict....

Eli Hangs with Ryan Gross and Friends -Miles, Noah, Niko

Introducing Elijah William Black