Skip to main content

Happy 7th Anniversay (June 20th)

messing with the camera from out hotel room


Getting older. no make up. pretty raw.
Sadly we don't have more pictures from our anniversary trip. We stayed in the Bayfront Omni in Corpus Christi. It was beautiful. LOVE YOU JOSH!

Comments

Sherry said…
Hey Julie, I just stopped by to catch up. It was fun to see some of what you are up to. It was fun to see Taylors birthday card from us in one of his birthday pics. You are a great mom!
Sarah said…
I love the pictures! Those lines are so fun!

Julie, you are a babe and are "aging" beautifully.
Juliekins said…
Sherry, i am sure you mean Eli, because I haven't actually gotten to Taylor or Caleb's birthdays!! Thanks for the reminder
Sarah- thanks for the compliments. and you mean 30 isn't that old? whew!

Popular posts from this blog

And now for the verdict....

Eli Hangs with Ryan Gross and Friends -Miles, Noah, Niko

Introducing Elijah William Black