Skip to main content

Caleb's first day of Kindergarten







Notice how dark it is outside! He starts school at 7:30 am, but on the first day of school he had to be there at 6:45 am!

Comments

He sure is a handsome guy. We hope he is enjoying his first year at school.
Unknown said…
Wow, I can't believe you have a kindergartner. I also can't believe that they have to be to school so flippin' early. I'm lucky if I'm awake by 7:30.
Laura said…
Holy crap! kindergarten starting at 7:30? What are they thinking? Hope he has a great time...
I cannot believe we're already to the 5th birthday! I remember holding Caleb when he was newly born thinking Jackson would never come and here we are five years later. Wow. That is terrible they make little guys go to school that early. It's unnatural.
Juliekins said…
I hate 7:30 am!!!!!!

p.s. Caleb started school on Aug.24

Popular posts from this blog

And now for the verdict....

Eli Hangs with Ryan Gross and Friends -Miles, Noah, Niko

Introducing Elijah William Black