Skip to main content

Caleb helps with Eli's first bath at home






Comments

Allyson said…
Julie, he looks so much like you!
He is SO big. That reminds me of my boys...they're not at all newborns. They come home from the hospital as 3 month olds. He is very adorable. And, it's good to see your blue and yellow carseat is still being used! :)
brinestone said…
Beautiful pictures. I too was struck by how much he looks like you.
Juliekins said…
I am so glad people have been saying he looks like me. That's a first! It's his big nose and cheeks for sure!
Maegan said…
I love seeing the older siblings holding baby. It makes my mother heart happy! I am interested to hear how your birth experience went.

Popular posts from this blog

And now for the verdict....

Eli Hangs with Ryan Gross and Friends -Miles, Noah, Niko

Introducing Elijah William Black