You're awesome Julie! Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
Anonymous said…
Hey Jules, I just wanted you to know that I actually came to your blog all by myself this time. Its so fun to see how you guys are doing. How do I add you to my Shelfari friends?right now all I have is Karen. I didn't know you were on, and I kept wishing you were so we could share great book ideas. What was the name of that Russian book you told me about?
hey, what do I have do to become one of your favorite people?
Anonymous said…
oops, I didn't sign my name. This is your big sis Jen
Comments
How do I add you to my Shelfari friends?right now all I have is Karen. I didn't know you were on, and I kept wishing you were so we could share great book ideas. What was the name of that Russian book you told me about?
hey, what do I have do to become one of your favorite people?
Book-A Train to Potevka